Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is not how easy it was


When I get determined, I get determined. I began shoveling at 8 a.m. and by 2:30, with the help of Lossine and Abu, we finished. It was slow moving but with six hands moving dirt and wheelbarrows from 1 till we finished, we moved rather quickly. The dirt is now in the edge of the pool. It needs to be flatted out, but at least now it is in the backyard. I feel like I worked out at the gym for seven straight hours. Exhausting.

I have nothing but respect for anyone who does such work on a daily basis. Of course, I feel good doing physical activity but with a full work week of it I imagine I'd need a hospital. I see why we've invested machines. And ants..they're amazing. They build, rebuild, and continue to build. I was just filling a pool and I'm pooped.

No comments:

Post a Comment