Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Posting W/O Viewing


You Tube recommended this to me. I don't know why, but when I went to make a post today, this was there waiting. I haven't watched it yet, so if it is offensive, I apologize.

As with everything in the 21st century, data is analyzed and spits out a demographic, so now when I visit You Tube, there's suggested videos for me...based on personal interests, I guess. This was the first suggested video and because I'm teaching a poetry workshop to my students and also next week on a job talk, the title caught my eye.

I'm too tired to know if this makes any sense, but I want to stay on top of my posting game. Like you, I will watch it when I come to it during the day. Won't be fun if it is obnoxious...then again, such is the cacophony.

No comments:

Post a Comment