Wednesday, February 9, 2011

using my imagination while running


I am thankful for the gym for being warm and dry. I am thankful it allows me to run indoors while it remains arctic outdoors. And I am thankful that I can watch movies while running.

Yesterday, I finally watched Rush Hour with Jackie Chan. It was hilarious and as I trotted, I imagined myself in a fight with him. I would lose, of course, but it was fun to imagine. Hilarious script.

I have said numerous times that when I finally retire from whatever labor I'm doing, I will spend the rest of my life watching all the movies I never had time of. Let's see...this was 1998. It's 2011. I finally got to it while on a treadmill. Something is wrong here, but everything is right.

What does this have to do with noise? Everything. Guns, slaps, punches, and Jackie Chan singing, "War, ha! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment