Friday, February 25, 2011

There are others like me


The only memorable noise from yesterday was when I got out of the shower and heard my refrigerator leaking. This has happened before and thawing it out, restarting it, and letting it re-cool itself has helped. Even so, it is a pain in the butt. Actually, my refrigerator in Clarksville, Indiana, did the same and I got another refrigerator. I brought the old one to New York with me....don't ask me why. This cooler, however, was given to my father and it works in his laundry room just fine.

Now, in New York, my refrigerator is doing the same thing.

I found this video and laughed. The optimism of making a bad situation a good one (e.g., gardening) put a smile on my face. I don't have time to be that clever at the moment, but I continue to find a few seconds to post such brilliance on my Cacophony page. I can spare enough time to do that.

Wola!

No comments:

Post a Comment