Wednesday, April 6, 2011

feeling stupid on a Wednesday


In my real life, I'm not a dissertating nerd who is scrambling to make sense of 1200 pages of data. I'm a ventriloquist who entertains millions of people around the world through powerful puppetry and magic. In my real life, people flock to hear my rants and vocalizations and say things to me like, "I'm so glad you've chosen to make videos of your singing hand instead of analyzing data."

The truth is that the only time I am not working on my research is when I take a minute to post something on this blog. This short video, although the real me, is only a figment of my imagination that I use to keep me somewhat sane in the chaos of my current brain.

The minute I spent making such a video was my happiest part of the day.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment