Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good Luck, Gina


I post this in support of my Binghamton University friend. Her book debut happens today and, although I posted about this a few weeks back, I send this noise to the world again! Why? Gina is a burst of energy and I'm sure her text is full of wisdom and positive knowledge.

I laugh that her debut is in NYC. As a 19 year old, I flew to meet her in Manhattan for New Years, 1992/1993. I had never been to NYC before and she showed me around town. It was an experience that opened my eyes to the possibilities in life. In Binghamton, the two of us bonded and I can honestly say that I wouldn't be the educator I am today without her amazing influence.

As her book shows, everything is possible. It's been twenty years (Gosh, really?) and I am laughing with pride for my friend. If you get a chance, check out what she has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment