Thursday, October 6, 2011

History


This theme music might not resonate with you, but for me, it brings back memories. Unlike my sisters and mom, I went to bed early during my high school years...usually around nine p.m. On the night Dallas aired, however, I always would hear the theme song blaring from my mother's televisions. The song just stuck in my head, although I don't think I watched the show ever. I still don't know who shot J.R. even though the nation talked about it at the time.

Why do I post it today?

Well, I need sleep. I though hearing it might bring me back to my days where I didn't have trouble finding time to sleep. My mind would rest when it hit the pillow and it wouldn't take four hours to finally stop thinking enough to get some zzzzzz's.

I am in desperate need of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment