Thursday, October 20, 2011

Your Job: Make Wind Sounds, Howling Wind Sounds


Last night, the northeastern, code for a heavy wind storm, hit Connecticut. When the winds howled, I thought about finding a video that captured the sounds I slept to...no luck. But I did find this one of a duck and her ducklings. It struck me as sad, but also inspirational. What's a few tumbles anyway? There's more quacking to do. Roll a little, bounce a little, find yourself in a new location, and move on with your journey.

I can't help but see this short clip as a metaphor for my life right now. I hope you are making the wind sounds still. I'm still waiting to ruffle my feathers and find a nice pond to settle in. At this point, I'm still bouncing along in the wind wondering when I'll be on my feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment