Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where I am


My body wants me to be sick. I always know this because it begins with my sinuses and then I am drained completely in complete exhaustion. I can't think. That's the hardest part. It is difficult to concentrate on anything, because my shoulders, eyes, ears, mouth and brain are simply exhausted.

At night, one nostril decides it wants to wrestle with allergies and drip, while the other nostril chooses to become sinus pressure and clogged breathing. The result is water eyes and a headache.

One medication caters to one nostril and the other caters to the other nostril. It's a no win situation. I think with orange juice and solid sleep, I will get better. I need my brain. It is central to the work I do and when it shuts off, well....

No comments:

Post a Comment