Monday, October 3, 2011

I can't spot Nikki


So this was sent to me from Saturday night's field band competition at West Genesee. Times have change in CNY and it seems the kids have gained more rhythm than they used to have - more spunk. I thought this year's show held to a military theme. This doesn't seem to be the case.

At one point, I thought I spotted Nikki when she was dancing up front, but I'm unsure if it was her. She tends to be fair skinned and I know it's been a while since I've seen her, but I doubt Cynde has allowed her to go tanning.

Someone needs to help me locate her. I don't see any rifles, either.

Either way, Congratulations Northstars on another fabulous show. I'm glad your instructors are now allowing us to post the performance on our webpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment