Monday, January 3, 2011

5K, okay. You can say you ran with me today.


I decided that I would take whatever was the first song on m IPod when I ran this afternoon, and use it to showcase the scenery of where I run everyday. The lucky song was "Equitorial Forest" by Cymande. I did my best to keep the camera still, but running sort of jerks the arms a bit, so the shots are spastic from time to time.

And the song isn't that bad. It made for good tunes before the sun set on a gray afternoon.

If you want, you're welcome to run in place for these three minutes so you can say that you, too, got some exercise. This is the journey I take whenever it's warm enough to hit the pavement. There will be a time, I suppose, where this routine will be the roads I used to travel.

FYI. In the end, I wish you a great Tuesday. Hell, I don't know what day it is. They all blur together at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment