Thursday, June 16, 2011

Loyal to the Saucony


I've been wearing Saucony sneakers since 1989 when I first found a pair on a clearance rack when I was a junior in high school. I've been addicted ever since. In fact, I probably go through three pairs a year, wearing the tread out of them and moving on to another pair (this is what one gets when a gorilla decides to run to stay sane).

Unlike Nike, they don't have to advertise and, I suppose, it keeps the price down, resulting in better quality. I've never had luck with Nikes and therefore I am a tremendous fan, although my left pinky toe pops through at about month three. That is a flaw, indeed. Even so, nothing feels better on the feet than running a few miles in a pair of Saucony kicks. I should be given a free pair, actually - I'm such a loyal customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment