Sunday, June 5, 2011

Out of creative juices


I did a lot of house cleaning yesterday and, well, I hate cleaning the house. I'd much rather be outside doing yard work and tracking mud and grass indoors. Even so, my house smells clean. I am thankful, too, that there are more and more inventions of cleaning devices to make things go easier, including the Swiffer steamer for my tiled floors. It's cool to see the steam poor out of the mop and at least it feels like things are getting cleaner.

Seriously, though. Everyone should have to move twice a year. Why? To purge all the crap you've accumulated and to see how much dust is collected because you refuse to throw this or that away. Do you really need it? Did you ever really need it? Probably not. I'm totally thinking like a minimalist now and don't want anything but a bed.

In the meantime, I found a video celebrating my steam mop. One day at a time. Woot Woot for the shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment