Sunday, June 19, 2011

Snuffalufugus


I was thinking about how nice it would be to have an imaginary friend like Snuffalufugus to bring with me to Connecticut. Someone to talk to and have around in my new location. He worked for Big Bird (although a little creepy) and I was thinking I might be able to find such an animal near the Long Island sound. No one would have to believe I had one as a pet, but I could keep him in whatever location I end up in. Perhaps I could take him for a walk and all my neighbors would wonder what it was I was walking. I could bring him to classes and he could help me grade papers. On holidays, I could bring him back to CNY to stay at my parents and he could sleep in my mom's new painted room. I wonder if they sell them in a pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment