Tuesday, May 24, 2011

As I lay me down to sleep


I thought it might be smart to find a lullabye to fall asleep to because I never can fall asleep anymore. I hit many links and each was more obnoxious than the previous. This, however, is when I decided it was a horrible idea to find a lullabye to fall asleep to. Counting sheep with these dingleberries was a very stupid idea. I think I will now be awake singing Bah Bah blacksheep for the rest of the night.

The older I get, the more I wished I had magical powers to make things happen in an easier way. Zap my wand and I'm asleep. Zap my wand and I'm bathed. Zap my wand and my jiggling fat disappears. Zap my wand and I can run on the beaches of St. Augustine every day.

But I don't. Instead I have online cartoons that distract me from falling asleep.

Baaaaaaad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment