Sunday, May 1, 2011

Breaking the record


The School of Education gave me free tickets to the SU lacrosse game against #1 Notre Dame. I was fed, given great parking, and part of the record crowd AND UPSET over the fighting orange. It's a great sport to watch, especially when the team was hot and on top of the game.

Word to the father who sat behind us, though. Your sons, and their friends, were out of control. I'm not sure if I'd want my ten year old kids cussing and throwing things at the Notre Dame fans. And when your boys were told to sit down and relax by several other adults in the crowd, I don't think it was smart for you to stand up and tell everyone they should move if they didn't like the way the boys were acting. Finally, the father and the posse of boys got up and left, leaving trash everywhere. The whole thing was obnoxious and the parenting was absolutely pathetic. I was embarrassed for all of them. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment