Monday, July 18, 2011

Because I wanted to know


There are days I have wireless in my summer home and days I have none. Yesterday was a night when the wireless didn't work. I woke up this morning and it was fully alive. Oh, look. It just disappeared again. It's back.

It made me wonder how wireless internet service works so I found this British bloke to explain. I'm not sure if I have a better understanding, but it's a start. I suppose this inconvenience would be similar to the couch potato who loses electricity. They can't turn the boob tube on and they're at a loss. That's how I feel when I can't get online to multitask, research, read, and communicate. Of course, if you step outside and look around, there is so much more one can do (that is more exciting and productive).

No comments:

Post a Comment