Monday, July 11, 2011

Go Me


In anticipation of making money again, I'm also looking forward to cooking more...perhaps even taking cooking lessons. I like to feed others, but it was hard on my graduate stipend. Now, I can think about living like an adult (in the way I once lived before I chose to return to school). There is much to be said about the sacrifices made to return to school. I haven't processed it, because I've lived in a state of fear for four years.

So, last night, I invented a dinner and it was good. Actually, it was the spicy cajun mix I put in the chicken and vegetables that added all the flavor. I can't take credit for that. That is McCormick's. But it was good. I'm looking forward to eating left overs all week long. It definitely had an Indian flavor, whatever it is I bought. And I ate two bowls. Yum.

It's Monday. I need to have fast and easy for the next five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment