Monday, August 22, 2011

Fingers crossed


In anticipation that I might one day make money again, I took my weedwacker and my Ipod to varying locations to get them functioning again. The music left me sometime last Fall and the power tool decided it would stop working when I unpacked it from the Pod. Joy. If all works well, I will be able to do yard work soon while listening to a downloaded Podcast.

It's been a while since I've had earphones in. I am looking forward to it again, especially because I always used it as an excuse to go for long walks. The way I saw it, I could learn and exercise simultaneously.

I should hear sometime this week if either one of them can be salvaged. I hope so. And when and if they are, I will put them on a charge card. I think I can begin using them again.

Man, the way I've lived these last four years....

No comments:

Post a Comment