Friday, August 26, 2011

My friends, the Muppets


I guess it is inevitable to feel panic when it comes to weather models. We just don't know. 50% of me is ready to prepare for the end of the world, and the other 50% is thinking, "Well. This is some hype." Either way, I'm listening to all predictions and being prepared for the worst.

The bottom line is that I need electricity to power my computer so I can write. If I can secure it, I must stand still so I don't lose precious time. If it looks like several days will be lost to down lines, then I need to have a back up plan.

I am laughing, however, at the way my story seems to always be written. I don't want to stress out any more than I am, but the stressors seem to be building, so I am staying well aware of all options.

And, it's all good. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment