Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eggsellent. Tuesday is over. It's Wednesday


I've cracked more eggs to teach perspectives on writing than I can count. I use it as an event for individuals to write "their angle" on what happened: the chicken, the farmer, the anarchist, the 3rd world child, etc. I'm glad I found this cartoon as it adds another perspective to my metaphor. Every event has interpretations. Those eggs who are left for another day must have much to write about. The waiting must be nerve-wracking. Sitting in darkness until one an eater is in the mood for an omelette or french toast.

It's something to think about. As you bite into your breakfast, you might want to examine what is being said in your refrigerator (especially if you're in my parent's fridge. There are many many many stories there).

No comments:

Post a Comment