Thursday, September 1, 2011

Without a laugh track


Yesterday will go down in history as one of those days where Iost my wallet and consequently I lost my mind. Long story short, I helped my roommate move in and somehow between purchasing batteries at Home Depot and carrying dressers upstairs, my purchasing power disappeared. I frantically tore up my truck, my garage, my house, my files, and all the packing materials that two people have brought into a new home. No luck.

I monitored my bank account in the off chance my wallet was stolen, but there was no activity.

After six hours of playing Sherlock Holmes, the wallet fell out of a black fold up chair that I moved into the house from my roommate's belongings and that somehow got wedged in its grasp. It is somewhat miraculous that it popped out as it did just when I was throwing in the towel.

We both did a jig. Too bad there's still no check to cash so I can fill the dang thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment