Friday, September 16, 2011

We'll let Willie sing


Today started in the mid 80s and it is now around 50 degrees. It is September and outside the wind is whipping green leaves trying to turn them Brown. I wondered if their was a song for September and I found this clip with Willie Nelson's voice. Perhaps the song captures the changes upon us.

When I ran this morning I was drenched from humidity. Now I think I need to unpack my North Face jackets. I will need them to get through the week. The air has become chilly. I am sure many of you will spend this weekend closing your pools. I will be in my office working as I've been doing since I arrived to Fairfield. I have a window though and I can speculate on what the rest of the world is doing.

You know, Willie Nelson has a voice that is good to the ears. I like the way he brings September its music.

No comments:

Post a Comment